Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's That Time Again...

Hey guys! Soooooo does anyone still read this blog? I kinda forgot about it after second semester of last year. There's a ridiculous amount I could recap on, but I'm not going to do that because it would take forever. It's been almost a year since I updated, so let's just move on to the present. Basically, I'm a sophomore now (wooooo!) and still in the dorms, but in a much nicer, newer one. I have the room all to myself--no more pesky roomie to deal with--and a bathroom that's shared with only 2 other girls. I'm livin' the dream life, no? Honestly, I really do wish I was living off-campus this year, and I wish I had a car, but I'm hoping those things will come next year. This year is a HUGE improvement over last, so I'm thankful for that.


Anyways, by the title of the post and the day on the calendar, I'm pretty sure you know what time I'm talking about--the end of the semester. A student's most dreaded and most looked-forward-to time of year. As usual, I'm counting down the days (and hours!) til I can escape school for a month-long break. 


Tomorrow is the start of my last week of classes, and I just can't wait to get them over with. Unlike the last week of classes of the past, this one is chock-full of a lot of other stuff, namely a project presentation tomorrow and my first final on Thursday. Eeeeek! I'm actually just excited to get one out of the way--this year's finals week is a LOT less stressful than first semester of last year's. On Friday, I'm hoping to head home for an extended weekend, mostly so my dad can help me with my stats take home final. I am totally stressing about that one, but we'll see what goes down. I can't wait to go home, even if it's just for 3 days. It might seem weird, going home for 3 days, and then coming back to school for 3 days, and then going home again for a month. But whatever, I miss my family a lot (having your own room in a hall filled with immature freshman can get lonely and boring) and hopefully this mini-break will refresh me for my last couple of finals next week. 


Hopefully, I'll remember to update you guys on what goes down this week and next. It should be pretty hectic, but that'll hopefully make time fly, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment